Call Us Today for a FREE Estimate!
South Bay (408) 773-6850
Peninsula (650) 288-1811
East Bay (510) 250-3415
Peninsula (650) 288-1811
East Bay (510) 250-3415
- "They were upfront. During the installation, they acted very professionally. The workmanship was high and they were very good at explaining to us what they were going to do."
- Keith M.
- "They are fabulous at window and doors. Their products are great and have a lifetime guarantee. They were meticulous about the windows and the installation. Also, there was a woman who helped me make some decisions on the doors and she was very good."
- Katie L.
- "They showed up on time and cleaned up. They left the place like they found it."
- James S.
- "I liked that they did the work efficiently and on time."
- Virginia Q.
- "We've had the windows for quite a few years. Some were replaced some years ago. I have recommended them before. They did the job very quickly, picked up after themselves, and they covered the furniture inside to protect it. They were clean. In fact, I just had contact with them recently because the weather stripping had come loose on a few windows, but they offer a lifetime guarantee. They ordered new weather stripping and they will call us when it comes in. They're going to replace it. Sometimes you get lucky and find a company like Five Star Windows that really does things right."
- Francis B.
- "Good quality product and good quality workmanship, when they made a mistake, they actually brought it to our attention and they were willing to completely rectify it. It was good customer service."
- Cindy F.
- "They did what they promised to do."
- Chester C.
- "The whole family outfit came across like they really knew what they were talking about. There was no 'BS-ing' involved. It was good, straightforward, and quality service. They were absolutely phenomenal. While researching their company, I couldn't find anyone who had a bad thing to say about them."
- Nick A.
- "There was one thing that I liked best. The sales representative was very knowledgeable. He did a good job representing what we were trying to get. The installation was very professional and high quality."
- Matthew W
- "I like the work quality. They are really professional. I like their installation and workmanship."
- Liang C
- "They offered a complete solution to my window problems. I had Builders windows, so they trimmed the windows, put in new sills, and installed new windows. The quality of the workmanship was very high. They were incredibly efficient too."
- Ken P
- "The service was good, they were on time, they finished on time, and did everything they said they would do."
- John G
- "I was just very satisfied. We set up the whole process and the person who came to install the windows was very professional and neat. I was very pleased with the frames. They were referred to me and I would refer them to someone else."
- Joan H
- "Everything seems to be fine. I like the people they employ and the people who installed the windows for us. I was very happy with them. Five Star went above and beyond. We had a question on a special window for the front. He went out of his way to call around and make sure the people talked to us about the types and styles, so we could make the best decision."
- Carol W
- "The job was done from start to finish, no interruptions and no delays. They did a nice job with the windowsills inside the house and the outside stucco as well. We're enjoying a quieter environment now. It's cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The people were very nice."
- Vicki B
- "They did quality work. They arrived on time and they finished the job a little ahead of schedule, because they brought an extra worker on the last day."
- Barbara N
- "This is the second time we've used them and we've still got 19 more windows to go. I think they are a good company. I like working with them."
- Steve D
- "They were very diligent. They worked hard to get the job done right and on time."
- Lori F
- "We were very satisfied with them. They did exactly what we wanted. I have nothing but good things to say about them. We had another company put in the sliding glass door a while back, but they didn't do what we wanted. It was expensive, and we weren't very happy. Five Star did exactly what we wanted. We were very happy with everything."
- Matt M
- "I've had many other contractors do work here, but all too often what was promised was not delivered. Five Star Windows did everything they said they would do on schedule and it was all very high quality. The guys who were here were excellent. Everything went smoothly. They were really impressive. It was a pleasure doing business with them."
- Bob G
- "We've just gone through a major remodel this year, and we used many contractors. My husband and I were just saying that Five Star Windows was the best one of them by far. We both felt that if we were rating them, we'd give them a '10'. We liked everything about them. They were fast, they came when they said they would, and even though he had underbid us, he stuck with the contract. We were really impressed with them. They did an excellent job."
- Janice K
- "The communication, the owner, and the guy who came out explained to me what needed to be done. They made me feel secure that they knew what they were doing. They were organized."
- Betsy R
- "They are reliable. They came on time. I never felt uncertain. I knew what was going on. They told me what they were going to do at what time. It was very predictable. I really liked that. We are really happy with our windows."
- Andre R
- "We were very happy with them. They did a good job. Everything was done on time, and the installers and salesman were all very good. They did what they said they would do. They were on time, very professional, and the windows look great."
- Tonya M
- "Honest, efficient, and they have a very good showroom. They delivered on time, and they were great at keeping the customer in the loop, in terms of changes in the schedule. Being a contractor myself, I really appreciate that. Nobody likes to get the dreaded phone call at 8:00 AM saying they are going to cancel or postpone for a few days."
- Art B., Saratoga, CA
- "Everything was very professional. It was a good experience all the way around. I guess the installation process, it all went smoothly. They completed the process quickly, and there wasn't a lot of mess left behind. I really appreciated that."
- Brandon S.
- "They were ethical, and they did a good job. They did the windows on an investment property, and I needed new windows for appearance and to keep the PG&E bills down. They did a good job. It worked out very well."
- Duane E.
- "I would say the product was excellent. The double pane windows keep the heat in during the winter, and they help us stay cool in the summer. The employees that did the installation and their supervisor were very good. The salesman was absolutely terrific. He was very knowledgeable, and he explained everything in detail."
- Alex H.
- "They did exactly what they said they would do. We were very happy with the quality of the windows and their work. In the end, we felt that the price was more than reasonable for what we got."
- John S.
- "They were very good about working with the customer. They were accommodating and straightforward. Their customer service, they were very easy to talk to, they kept us updated when there was a delay, and they always returned our calls."
- Patricia K.
- "I guess what impressed me the most was the installation process. They were on time, clean, and the quality of their work was very good."
- Phil B.